Verified Reviewer

1.8

They offered 50% off, but because I chose Table Book as I couldn't afford the Photo Book, they declined the 50% discount but offered me 30% discount and didn't Honor that at all either-I had to pay full price for a proof copy they kept telling me I should do-which is what I planned to but they made that impossible too. Will see how the proof copy arrives to me as it's not a regular table book when I wanted to order a Proof copy first before going further to make copies-order copies.

As it is, I'm very disabled and couldn't find the icons to write in the text I needed to for each of my photos as many times I tried to. The chats didn't work either to "guide me" and then I couldn't even find the Chats for guidance at all.

They're supposed to honor their word they give to new customers re the discounts promised. There is no phone number to even call Customer Service for Blurb to get what was promised.

Product or Service Mentioned: Blurb Printing Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Blurb Pros: Very easy to install and save project.

Blurb Cons: When blurb offers a discount they should honor it, I wanted a proof copy which they made impossible to do.

Comments